Cranmer Local History Group
Researching the history of Aslockton, Scarrington and Whatton-in-the-Vale - Established 2001
 
 
 
 

 

Images from the Cranmer Local History Group


Select the Title of the image to view it or CLICK HERE TO BROWSE ALL THE IMAGES
"Huttoft" Mill Lane, Aslockton - now The Old Cottage The Old Cottage, Mill Lane circa 1940.
1922 FLOODS Aslockton fields flooded in 1922
Aslockton and Whatton Fields flooded in 1922 Fields by the River Smite, flooded in 1922
Aslockton Bakery The Jones family at Aslockton Bakery with the mill in the background
Aslockton Garage Aslockton Garage during 1922 floods
Aslockton Main Street - 1900 Main Street, Aslockon circa 1900, looking South
Aslockton New Rooms The New Rooms Aslockton in May 2006
Aslockton Post Office 1904 The 'Old' Post Office, Main Street, Aslockton in 1904.
Aslockton Station circa 1920 Aslockton Station was built by the AMBERGATE, NOTTINGHAM AND BOSTON AND EAST JUNCTION RAILWAY AND CANAL COMPANY...
Bakery and Mill circa1880 The Bakery and Mill, Mill Lane, Aslockton circa 1880
Church Window, St Thomas Church, Main Street Aslockton The building of the Church of St Thomas was funded by Sophia Hall,
Cranmer Arms Main Street Aslockton Cranmer Arms, Main Street, Aslockton circa 1978
Dark Lane, Whatton-in-the-Vale Group photograph looking south along Dark Lane from the level crossing at Aslockton Station.
Elm House, Abbey Lane, Aslockton Abbey Lane, Aslockton looking towards Main Street.
End of the New Rooms 2006 The demolition of the New Rooms 2006
Long Bridge circa 1900 The Foot bridge on the footpath from Aslockton to Whatton.
Mud cottage of Little Lunnon One of the mud cottages of Little Lunnon, Scarrington
New Row Main Street Aslockton crica 1900 New Row, Main Street, Aslockton circa 1900.
Normanhurst, Main Street, Aslockton c 1930 Normanhurst, now the Vicarage, Main Street, Aslockton circa 1930.
Old Cottage, Main Street, Aslockton circa 1920 This shop was housed in what is now a private house 'The Old Cottage'...
  Records 1 to 20 of 51
 
 
 
 
©2013 - 2019- GR Redford and Cranmer Local History Group all rights reserved.